This list was made without forethought for order or importance. Just a thankfulness list off the top of my head in a stream of consciousness thinking. I am thankful for:
- As a student I used to savor the few minutes I might have each day for pleasure reading, and now I have the luxury of reading close to fifty books a year.
- I can usually stay in my pajamas until noon if I want. Actually, on some days I can stay in my pajamas all day.
- I can afford good coffee.
- I love taking photographs and I can make time to do what I love.
- I have a husband who puts up with my lack of patience.
- While I make every effort to look good, I am thankful that it no longer bothers me how old I now look.
- I have had the opportunity to meet so many interesting people around the world in my long life.
- My health is stable these days.
- My husband's health is stable these days.
- I have grown close to my trees and birds and they tolerate me.
- I can have clean sheets as often as I am willing to change the bedding.
- The wisdom of good leaders.
- My children in my life when they have time.
- I am thankful for blog readers and even more so for commenters.