1. My son and daughter-in-law have met dozens of people in their neighborhood, mostly people who walk dogs like they do.
2. The garden supply catalogs and retails stores are sold out as people re-discover backyard gardening.
3. My septic system is benefiting as we have learned to count toilet paper squares to be frugal with our small stockpile.
4. With the box delivery of random vegetables and fruits, Hubby and I are now eating veggies that I avoided and now I think we are more broad-minded in our taste as well as healthier. I get more veggies than I usually use, and thus that is also good forcing me to eat fiber!
5. Free-lance repairmen have become valuable at our house and I think we are valuable to their gig list of work as they face unemployment. We have had a fuse box repaired when hubby cut through the electric cord of his hedge trimmer, a boat transom repaired that was ages old and the electric box to our yard gate fixed.
6. The grandkids actually sit in a chair in their driveway and visit rather than spending time in their bedrooms, even though we see them less.
7. My house cleaning is no longer smash-dab but thorough and careful. (Unfortunately, no one sees it!)
What are some good things you are enjoying while we work on staying healthy?