Friday, September 23, 2011

Wrong party!

So I have returned and am getting ready to write a new post and find that I am getting a malware message on my site when I try to bring it up and then edit.  I have been told that I have a bad link from imagineomit.blogspot.com".  For some reason Google has flagged it and when I omitted my link to "Imagine" blog from Kenju, it seemed to work. At least I think it is now working and will only know when someone comments.  What on earth have you guys been doing while I was gone??

6 comments:

  1. Malware? That sounds familiar. Big hope you don't have a virus.

    Oh! ...Welcome back!!!

    Looking forward to your uncoming posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So good to see your comment on my journal
    I kept checking to see if you were back home.
    Sorry about computer problems.
    I sure had them for a month from my privider.
    I almost quit :0)
    But then my family would not know what was going on in my exciting or dull life...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I hope you have it licked. What a pain.
    Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back dear friend!! Hope you don't have a nasty virus
    Hugs
    SueAnn

    ReplyDelete
  5. When I went to visit Kenju, I got it, too. I had to delete it, too.
    It probably is not Kenju's fault at all. It can be a 3rd party inserting something into Kenju's web page.

    Welcome back!

    http://safebrowsing.clients.google.com/safebrowsing/diagnostic?client=Firefox&hl=en-US&site=http://imagineomit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Peruby is right!! It was a 3rd party.

    And I'll repeat here: I've gone back to my old blog:

    http://justaskjudy.blogspot.com

    and all is well there!

    ReplyDelete

Take your time...take a deep breath...then hit me with your best shot.