I like some memes and others are not as interesting. I have been tagged by Maya whose blog I read regularly, so I will play.
The Rules are as follows:
* Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
* Share 7 random and or weird things about yourself.
(Being as this is a gray and cold day at Taborland, my meme responses below are a little moody...sorry.)
1. Anyone who met me would say I am a social butterfly, but I love being alone for long periods of time---days even.
2. Like Maya I loved reading science fiction as a young girl (Bradbury, Heinlin, Orwell, etc.) and to this day I am a big Star Trek fan. This is weird because if you met me you would never guess.
3. I never forget and sometimes never forgive. (I am working on it.)
4. I wish I could wear high heels --- for a few hours at least. Even as a feminist, I like the way they make my feet and legs look.
5. I wish I had the courage to stop dying my hair, but my artistic side can't stand how it will look all heathered gray.
6. I pierced my own ears when I lived overseas in myu 20's and now one of the holes is too large and I hate that, but am too lazy to do anything about it.
7. I let people get under my skin, which is a reflection of immaturity on my part. I don't think I will ever improve as I have started the 60's decade of my life and still let this happen.
3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
4. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Now I will venture out and let them know.
Excellent list! So glad you did it, and already Val has come to visit me to find out where the meme started.ReplyDelete
It feels good to be back! Believe it or not I could have listed every single one you did. :) Just love Spock and tried the grey look...never again! I'll do the meme next week due to Dave starting work Monday...WOOHOO!ReplyDelete
I did this one too - today!ReplyDelete
You and I are so alike... well, just based on this meme.ReplyDelete
I've been thinking of my answers all week. I should probably blog it all before pms sets in and changes them. :)
What fun to get to know each other just a tiny bit!ReplyDelete
# 1, 2, and 6 ditto.ReplyDelete
Oh gosh. We two have more in common than I'd thought. In a couple of instances, very MUCH in common.ReplyDelete