Sunday, June 21, 2020

Father's Day Already

Happy Father's Day to those of you have have children, stepchildren or socially adopted children. For those of you who have lost a child, thanks for being a person brave enough to bring a child into the world and caring for that child. Today my son and his wife and her parents are on their way down to our house! Yes with Covid19 this is a bit of a gamble. I have sterilized the rooms they will use. i have made three salads to go with the crabs. They are coming for a blue crab feast. Photos to follow.

11 comments:

  1. Happy & a Safe Father's Day to All!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like a fun time. Be safe and enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Father's Day to you and your family. Enjoy your day, but do be cautious. Stay safe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a good time is in store for everyone. Thanks for the good wishes. I wrote about my own father today. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think socializing with family members who have been diligent is safe enough. and we do need contact with our loved ones.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you are having a great day with family.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We allowed close contact with our children this weekend. We are all being careful.
    I look forward to seeing photos of the crab feed. Your blue crabs are much different than our dungeness crabs.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yup, you are brave. Last time Margot and Zoe were here, I hugged them both. Keep us posted.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The hugs of grandchildren was what I missed most during our lockdown. Enjoy your family feast!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I’m so glad everything worked out well for you all.

    ReplyDelete

Take your time...take a deep breath...then hit me with your best shot.