Saturday, January 25, 2020

Stuck at Home

I am stuck at home for a few days with a semi-painful ear infection. It is complicated and involves fungus and microbials...and I am unable to hear in my right ear.  Which has frustrated hubby who is trying to make a point sometimes.  I am trying to be lovingly patient with my life but I hate these wasted days. I am staying away from crowds due to influenza fears even though I got my flu shot long before my trip in October. (Missing the dinosaur event with my grands.)

Thus I have pulled up old hard drives and gone through files and wondered why I save so much meaningless stuff archived! This photo below was taken in my back yard a few years ago. One is the original (the second below) and the other is photoshopped (extravagantly and easily noticed by a photo expert). To really appreciate you have to click on the photo.  This is what I am doing on this drippy day.







Spirits in my woods?

12 comments:

  1. It looks like part of the tree.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your ear is better soon. About the flu shot, they say this year the type that is hitting people wasn't in the vaccine-- A vs. B, I guess. So better is avoiding crowds and lots of hand washing... Good your trip to China was when it was as that's also not looking good right now. Lucky us humans lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. We will all wonder someday why we kept some stuff. Praying you get better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have fun pushing pixels.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful. Feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  6. staying home keeps me healthy. so I rationalize my antisocial tendencies. hope the ear infection goes away soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Art in nature. Feel better soon. I am hiding out at home with a sinus infection and using the time to thin out my book collection. And reading too, slow going.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Prayers you feel better soon
    It looks like an owl all puffed up and comfy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow????????? I hope that you get better.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ouch that sounds awful. Good time to have a clean out of hard drives.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Clever photoshop by you. I don't do fancy things with my photos.

    ReplyDelete

Take your time...take a deep breath...then hit me with your best shot.