Monday, December 16, 2019

The Second Half of Eye Candy

Quickly selected and one or two were photoshopped for character or improvement. Almost all were adjusted for exposure and sharpness.


My front yard on a "good" day in July.

My grandson having fun in the nearby art garden in August.

A cloud on the low horizon throwing shade on a sunset in September.

At least one token photo from the thousands from the China trip in October.


A Thanksgiving Sunrise in Florida in November.

A foggy wet morning at my dock in December


12 comments:

  1. The selection of photos is thought provoking. The piano is the favorite, very artistic photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love each one. The last is my favourite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos as usual :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. great photos as usual and your front garden is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting artistic touch on the boy at the piano.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your photos, I'm with Marie, the last is my favorite but they all great. Love to see more of your China pictures some time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Terrific photos. Your garden is a delight. My favourite is the China photo, such lovely contrasts, the softness of the tree, the spikey bits on the temple (I presume it's a temple) and the hard colours of the rockface.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much Pauline. Tours are difficult for photography, but this one covered so much territory that I snapped at everything. This was taken at one of the gorges and other than a bit of sharpening and a little saturation, I really did nothing to change what the camera captured.

      Delete
  8. Thanks so much for showing us part of your garden. It looks beautiful, and just adds to the beauty of the area in which you live.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Chinese pagoda is fine photo, and the pianist at the green piano, excellent.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The world can be so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The colors are amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Take your time...take a deep breath...then hit me with your best shot.