Monday, November 08, 2010

Nothing......

I looked outside into the sunny day that had followed a rain sparkly morning...but I saw nothing unusual or intriguing.

I looked around my room which was not too neat, not too messy, not even 'just right' and saw nothing of importance or intrigue.

I thumbed through the mail, clicked through the blogs, scrolled down the email and even stopped a half dozen times at FB for updates along the way...but nothing pushed my creativity button at this time.

I folded clothes and allowed my brain to wander with the soft jazz from my stereo... NOTHING was floating by!

So all you get today is a photo that may (or may not) stimulate a creative thought for your blog post tomorrow.

15 comments:

  1. We must be on the same wavelength today. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right, so this comment isn't about anything either, except that I am sitting here, clicking on the latest posts, hoping for inspiration.

    You are of no use to me whatsoever today!

    Come and read my post, you could join a rant.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is how Seinfeld got started. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. If we were all struck by lightening bolts of ideas all the time, we'd probably go nuts. Every once in awhile, it's just gotta be a normal day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know this is how my day started as well. But I pushed myself and got some work done in the studio. So I am taking a break right now. Love the photo!!
    Hugs
    SueAnn

    ReplyDelete
  6. You need a rest. This morning I left my vacumn sitting in the middle of the floor and other inside things to be done and went outside. I viewed the wheelbarrow and leaf rack - waiting in the yard and then went and sat on the deck in the sun:) felt so good.

    ReplyDelete
  7. And yet... the words flowed!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You can make something out of Nothing better than anyone I know.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yep, sometimes it's good to just step back and observe what's around us. It can be uplifting.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Some days are just like that! On those days I take a picture of the laundry and suddenly it's interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  11. "Rain Sparkly Morning" = I'd say them's inpirin words!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well, I do like the photo. That is something.

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOL....been there, done that, wrote the book on it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. it must be the weather - yours is the third post with a "nothing to say" theme ;)

    and haha, Friko!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I think you are on to something. Writing about "nothing" could really turn out to be "something." Like what Seinfeld did!!

    Good idea for me - lately I have nothing to blog about - I'll just try blogging about nothing. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Take your time...take a deep breath...then hit me with your best shot.