( I admit I am never very good at this...)
- Give a speech two steps lower than a national icon and that makes it excusable. Course you are forgiven...you didn't realize it was the iconic day!
- It is almost 500 pages long and a pathetic excuse for a best seller. I think Abby on NCIS is more exotic and believable than this girl.
- Guess who is the next star... young mom who needs money and is willing to use accidental fame to dance with the stars ? I do not watch so have no bets down.
- Since I have a gate and a fence (for the deer) I can expect a reasonable amount of privacy in my driveway from guess who? (Remember the news legality of searching your car ?)
- I am going to get a third one it appears...but I will only have two at a time. (Yes, I have mixed feelings.)
- It missed us, thank goodness, but not by much.
- I did like the dream within a dream within a dream story. But there were a few holes at the end.
- I mashed them, then ground them in the coffee grinder and they were wonderfully pungent as well as sweet like sugar!
- I met #3 (nothing to do with #5). I hope this is the last one.
- Someone told me the other day that when I wear the clip to pull back my bangs on a hot day I look 'ugly.' (Can you guess who?) At least there is potential for not looking ugly.
- Heading out for travel for a week...can you guess where?
- We were given a Princess and we returned a Power Girl.
- How much weight I have lost after a month of pretty intense exercise?
Answers in next post.