Monday, August 30, 2010

Signs of the Times

Heading up north to take care of two really special people (you can guess who). Thought I would leave with some sign humor while I was gone. Of course, my sense of humor may leave something to be desired.


After our brief bike ride I was disappointed to see the above sign.  I always like to scare the tourists.  



You know that you live in a rural area when you see signs like this one above.  You will need to click on the photo to see what it says.

12 comments:

  1. I guess if they have to put up a sign telling you where public nudity is forbidden, that must mean it's pretty much OK everyplace else.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know that sign disappointed you :) No signs like that in my area - must be alright.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I share your sense of humor. The signs are a hoot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. chuckle chuckle! I showed your signs to my sweetie. He was immediately encouraged that there are no such signs around here, and wanted to take action! LOL!

    Be safe on your journey north to hopefully cooler temperatures. Can't wait to hear your adventures.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The first one is a riot, especially with your comment. The second one I don't understand.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL, that first sign may be a saving grace for some (like me).
    Safe journey.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Neither the humour nor the post left anything to be desired.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I guess the nudity is allowed just beyond that point?? Ha!
    Hugs
    SueAnn

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm sure you would not scare anyone!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm not quite sure what to bring. And I probably would have disregarded that first sign.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aww, that beach is tempting enough that I bet some people ignore the sign!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That nest continues to charm me as do your kind words.

    ReplyDelete

Take your time...take a deep breath...then hit me with your best shot.