Tuesday, July 22, 2008

The New Blogger


While leaping into the new blogger and using the easier editing features which add the ability to change fonts, background colors, and to some extent, drag and drop various page elements, I also found that adding links to a list such as the blog roll was much easier. To create the blog roll you just have to add the URL into a window menu and it will automatically add the blog name as well as organize it by title or by most recent blog entry! Saves me a lot of time not writing the html code for a bulleted list as I did in the old days. The template that I chose was not as flexible, but maybe I will fiddle with another template in the future and just make it part II while linking back to the old blog...!


4 comments:

  1. My blogroll was created by Bloglines (automatically). The only trouble is that some of them need to be deleted, and I can't figure out how to do it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm enjoying a lot of the changes they have made to the blogger.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2:00 AM

    Thanks ur information

    its very useful

    ReplyDelete

Take your time...take a deep breath...then hit me with your best shot.