Monday, July 21, 2008

Cha..Cha...Changes

Richard in Atwater has mentioned that I could 'stretch' my photo uploads for better viewing. I usually post in low-res for those who do not have great band-width, but thought 'stretching' the photos on the template might be nice.

Unfortunately, you must completely re-load your template and I mis-read thinking it was going to back up the old blog template...which it did not. Then to make my morning more challenging, it does not appear that the template I had chosen allows me to use the blog 'stretch' feature, because I cannot find that option anywhere.

And just to keep me on my toes, I have lost my blogroll in the process. I do have the blogs bookmarked so I will have to reconstruct that all again in the future. I must say, that I usually am the type to look before I leap, but when it comes to computers, I just plunge in!

Anyway, here is one of the looks I settled on after getting sick of changing fonts, colors, etc. I do not know if I can live with...will. see.

6 comments:

  1. I DO love the photo header!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kenju, thanks...that is a photo I took at a small mountain village in Italy where we stayed. It happens to be near where a distant cousin lives!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love, love, love your header Tabor! I'm too chicken to mess with my blog. ;)


    P.S. Years of acceptance gives you time to think about your wishes. I'm not rare, just in unusual circumstances. I wish everyone would plan and discuss the what if's. We all will die one day. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are brave to do these changes. What is the picture of in the template? I might have a problem with my computer...

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohhh...i love the change. the header photo is just lovely. i like the burgundy on the right, too. don't know if that is new or not but it catches my attention. nice work, tabor!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this!!
    I want to do something.
    Do not know what.
    Will have to ask my children to help me.
    But guess with a blog started in March I am fine where I am.
    Again, this image is great.
    Would love to just have a copy of it.

    ReplyDelete

Take your time...take a deep breath...then hit me with your best shot.