Saturday, August 11, 2007

Your So Mundane


Mundaneness is taking over my spirit these days...a kind of plodding but contradictory busy mundaneness is filling every corner of my soul and sapping my elder strength. My blog entries have been what oil on the water I can corner and then send in razor thinness over the boring (to me) and flat blog ocean.

When my days and hours become like 'sand through the hourglass' it is time to take a break and restore one's soul.

Maybe the birth of the new one will inspire.




9 comments:

  1. Meaning: You're bailing out on us? If so, be sure to tell us when you come back (via email).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:27 PM

    I'll be back. Between the moving an impending birth, etc. I just need some down time.

    Tabor

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, very good news, indeedy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you can get a respite soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous3:51 PM

    I bet you think this song is about you!

    There's definitely more mundane than rain in Spain.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had the same thought Colleen did when I read your post title. Now listen, you cannot encourage someone to get back into the blog community only to bail out yourself! No fair.

    I do hope you have a restful time of things until you feel you can return to us. (I see I've missed a whole lot. There's another young one on the way? Way cool!!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am lad to know you'll be back!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous6:24 PM

    Colleen, yes "Your so Vain" was running through my head as I was thinking 'Who cares about your mundane life?'

    Hag, I don't think I am bailing out...just re-setting the sails right now.

    Tabor

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just rest your weary soul until the muse returns.

    We will wait.

    ReplyDelete

Take your time...take a deep breath...then hit me with your best shot.