Friday, December 15, 2006

The A to Z Guide to Political Interference in Science

Yesterday I posted something from the world of information access and now here today from grrlscientist is even more exciting news from the world of science and research. Now if all the answers for you are in 'the book' than none of this makes any difference, does it? I just hope that the next doctor examining me and the next chemist creating my medicine and the next teacher teaching my grandson has read more than one book and has access to more than one library and doesn't second guess research results to be PC!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Tabor, thank you for your visit and comment on my page! I hope you have a great time in Chile!
    Have a nice Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would make bookshelves redundant. :(
    You've been tagged! Check my blog. (The dog one.)

    ReplyDelete

Take your time...take a deep breath...then hit me with your best shot.