Saturday, October 28, 2006

How Many of Me Are There?

Thanks to Robert Brady I tried this little survey.

Using my first name and my married name I found:

HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are:
6
people with my married name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?


Using my first name and my maiden name (which was not my father's family's original name) I found :

HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere is:
1
person with my maiden name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?

Finally, using what would be my real last name at birth without my ancestors feeling that they had to change it, I found:

HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are:
0
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?

I guess I am an original or maybe just strange. At least I wouldn't have to worry about changing my name if I joined the Actors Guild.

5 comments:

  1. I got 0 results also, as did my daughter. Strange.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Only one of me too (I never changed my name when I got married.) How on earth did you run across that link?
    That's pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. when I run it with the name I go by, which is my middle name, there are 6 people with my name in the U.S. When I run it with my actual first name, there are none. Not even anyone with my first name not paired with any other. Not even me! At least, not on their data base, although my driver's license and credit cards are made out in my real first name.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous3:34 PM

    Is your real name Tabor. Right there the odds are low for lots of them. There are 7 people with my name...which is uncommon. I know one of them writes and publishes. I think she must be my bizzaro counterpart. Another one lives in Alaska and is an active Democrat who campaigned for Kuchnich!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nope, not actually Tabor. My real name is pretty common, though. Almost as common as yours.

    ReplyDelete

Take your time...take a deep breath...then hit me with your best shot.