Friday, March 31, 2006

Symbols of a Marriage


This photo could represent interracial friendship and love or overcrowding due to population growth or problems due to global warming and acid rain. Tonight, though, it represents my husband and I. It is how I feel at the end of his retirement party this afternoon. I need to collect my thoughts like the scattered cherry blossoms on the walkway and I will blog about it all later this weekend. In the meantime go take a LOVELY ride with Val at Stepping Stones of Truth for a fresh breath of air before you start your weekend crazy errand running. (Hoss, be polite with your comments now ;-) )

7 comments:

  1. I love this photograph! Congrats to your hubby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this picture and your imagination. Congratulations to your husband. Hope he will enjoy everyday-is-Sunday life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I can work in TWO nasties all at once: "Hey, what's that black doing to that Jew?"

    (Well, hell, Tabor, you're the one who said "interracial.")

    (Well, hell, Tabor, I didn't mean it. I love everybody.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. just a note to say that i spent some time reading your archives this afternoon - interesting read. your grandchild is adorable, by the way. some of your photography is exquisite. i had a nice visit with you and enjoyed it thoroughly. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sky, you are welcome to drop by anytime. Next time I will make a pot of tea. I can talk for hours about my grandson and we are blessed that he is so cute both inside and outside.

    Hoss, you almost made it, but not quite! I am going to slap both your hands with the ruler...now take them out of your pockets.

    Middle-angel, I have to smile,as his last real day at the office is tommorrow (Monday) and he is leaving on a one-week consulting trip to Korea that evening. I doubt that he will be able to squeeze in a SUNDAY! I also have a long 'Honey Dew' list for him involving moving, painting and landscaping. I guess it all stops when we die.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on the retirement and I hope your hubby enjoys it as much as I do.

    Sweet trees in a symbiotic embrace, that's how I see'em, just a little wedding in the woods. ;~)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous10:23 PM

    Sort of erotic, I must say. Or at least romantic.

    ReplyDelete

Take your time...take a deep breath...then hit me with your best shot.