Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Don't Hate Me Just Because I'm Beautiful

Well, Hubby talked me into following him on his next business trip. I really didn't want to go. When I tell you where, you will hate me. But, I have been there so many times as well as lived there for a year and at least one of the weeks of the trip is totally business for hubby so, I will be spending most of my time reading books on a beach--egad. Yet, again as my daughter reminded me, this is where we met and fell in love. What kind of a cold fish am I anyway? Certainly not a romantic, am I.

OK, enough suspense. The first two weeks in December, I will be heading out to the Hawaiian Islands of Maui, Kauai, the big Island and Hawaii.

But, guess what? If you promise not to be jealous, I will take you with me. I will journal entry each stop and take lots of photos. I will look for Internet cafes, but don't really have a laptop to take, so maybe have to write a journal and send it all later.

At least my blog mates in Japan and Germany may enjoy this. I hope.

6 comments:

  1. I'm jealous, but I will hide it. Count me in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "the big island and Hawaii" are one and the same. Australia is a big island, though.

    Bring on the blogging. The dare is to try to explain, without a picture, the diagram on a Hawaiian shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry, Hoss, you are correct. I meant OAHU--and no I am not cheering.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous9:25 AM

    ohhhhhh, have fun. even though you don't want to go. have fun on my behalf. we've got stinkin' cold weather right now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Green with envy here :) But if you document your travels, I think I'll feel better. Lately it's much easier to live vicariously through someone else.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can I dress up like you and stand in for you on the trip? I need a vacation and can't afford one. I would love to go to Hawai'i, too, since I've never been.

    Incidentally, many hotels and coffee shops have wireless connections that you can use.

    GrrlScientist

    ReplyDelete

Take your time...take a deep breath...then hit me with your best shot.