Friday, October 04, 2019

And She Is Off, In More Ways Than One!

Only one larva crawling across the pantry ceiling this morning.  They will have three weeks to reproduce and restore, but I have done the best that I can.  This pantry is the cleanest and best organized it has ever been. I will make every effort in the future to not overstock.


I have made garlic chive salt from the scapes that I cut last week.  This should be a stimulating spice in the cold days of winter.



And I am packed for three weeks across the vast country of China.  I have not figured out the app situation, but maybe I will just be offline most of the time.  I think I have packed pretty efficiently.



zài jiàn !

17 comments:

  1. Yes, Bon Voyage. Have a wonderful trip, take lots of glorious pictures, and enjoy yourself. Wonderful packing...your backpack is just right. I will be thinking of you often. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I smile
    have a wonderful trip
    proud of you in so many ways
    for about 12 years.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy your trip and time with family :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm envious of your trip. have a wonderful time and yes I think you nailed the packing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I might have to steal the idea of the plastic drawers for my pantry! There is a lot of height on the floor before getting to my bottom shelf.
    EnJoy China! Anita (from Just Curious) I'm not obsessed with a book promotion blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Enjoy the trip and travel safe.

    ReplyDelete
  8. For many years, after a roach infestation, we put our cardboard containers inside plastic bags.

    Otherwise, Bon Voyage.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Waving waving........

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my gosh! You are very efficient. That's a small suitcase. You're going to have such an awesome time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes, you are going to have so very much fun. I do hope you bought the compression stockings. They make a heck of a difference.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Neat packing and small. Well done. Enjoy China.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yep pantry bugs are always a bugger! Have fun while they have fun! Bon Voyage!

    ReplyDelete

Take your time...take a deep breath...then hit me with your best shot.