Sunday, October 11, 2009

She Is Never Home Anymore

I am off on another 5-day trip to a pear farm and the Biltmore and some leaf peeping! I know, I know. But, I am an old bag and I deserve a little fun before I head on out of this world. I promise I will take you along when I return vicariously. (I think I meant to write I will take you along vicariously when I return!!!)

In the meantime check out Jarielyn (cool name huh?) as she took up the five words meme baton from me a few days ago. She is a most creative writer, photographer and also is cuter than a ...well cute! Also, if you get bored, drop by my other blog for more posts on hiking in the beautiful Rocky Mountains.

Keep a place by fire, I'll be back.

8 comments:

  1. Have a great time, Tabor. Looking forward to your photos and tales when you return. Be safe. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It should be GREAT around the Biltmore this time of year!! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, you certainly do deserve to be having some fun. My mother-in-law is now getting to go a lot and I think it is so cute. She never had the money or the opportunity before and now it seems like she is never home. I love it.

    Thank you for the compliment. I really do appreciate it. :)

    Have fun at the pear farm. It sounds like it would be a very enjoyable place to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a safe and lovely time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll do them tomorrow....I promise she says crossing her heart.

    ReplyDelete
  6. have a enjoyable and safe get away.
    enjoy this time of life and the opportunities that are coming your way. looking forward to your sharing and photos.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've seen the Biltmore during tulip time but never in fall. If you make it into Asheville check out Josh Clayspace studio in the Wedge Building of the River Arts District.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Checked out Jarielyn. Yeah, she's a great writer. :)

    ReplyDelete

Take your time...take a deep breath...then hit me with your best shot.