Friday, January 16, 2009

Messin' Around



These photos are somewhat degraded as I resized for the blog, but I am having so much fun today with Paint Shop Pro. I have used this software for years, but never really got into some of the nicer features. As I wrote, I have downsized the photos above for blogger. For instance, my son's girlfriend is gone from the photo above. Any photographic detective could see it on the full resolution image, but not your average viewer. (I am not removing her from the photos by the way...just experimenting.) And then the poor photo of the red-bellied woodpecker which I shot through the dining room window (no way I am going outside) has been greatly enhanced. It is not a great shot, but you should have seen the before!

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE the woodpecker shot - no matter what it was before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pictures. I would think I was a pro. The water makes me so envious. You live in such a wonderful place.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:50 PM

    At first I thought you were in Florida too! You deleted a person from a photo? What power! I don't have it.

    ReplyDelete

Take your time...take a deep breath...then hit me with your best shot.