Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Remember my bald friend?

Note the photos have not been downsized so be prepared for slowness of loading if you click for a larger view.



I don't know if this was the same fellow/fellowess who ate lunch in our backyard a while back. It was too hard to get close in the canoe for a better look. I am not sure that my powers of observation would have been up to the challenge anyway. The faster and yet quieter we paddled the more careful he became. He would let us get up only so close as we headed toward the channel and I still don't have that telephoto lense. He/she is breathtaking regardless of the distance!

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely eagle. How nice to get to see her/him.

    ReplyDelete

Take your time...take a deep breath...then hit me with your best shot.