Monday, January 09, 2006

The Air Out There



My husband twisted my arm yesterday and insisted that I go for a walk to help get "my circulation going" to get me back "up-to-speed." I think he is getting sick of my illness even more than I. It was a good idea, this walking thing, as fresh air, people walking dogs, geese making noise as they skid across the winter water and picture taking are all therapeutic. The angle of the winter sun (at last breaking through the clouds) painted warmth into the dormant forest to give us a little hope of spring...someday...not soon.



Ok, look closely at the photo above. Guess who has the childlike enthusiasm in my family? Certainly not stodgy old me.

And of course, America ain't Italy, but it does have its lovers.




5 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:15 PM

    Thanks for the comment during De-Lurking Week, it gave me a chuckle. I hope you are feeling better. The photography on your blog is beautiful. I need to stop by more often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I, too had to chuckle when I saw the close up of the photo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:57 PM

    I suspect you live in a paradise too afterall!

    I'd be next in line to climb into that tree.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tabor: Your comment on my site was there loud and clear. Thanks for continuing to try.

    So, have you got the wine cellar done yet?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dalene, thanks for the compliment, I do so love photography and want to work on it when I retire. Peruby and Colleen you are next in the tree and I will take the photo. Hoss, my sister is the one with the $10,000 wine cellar. I just need space for a few bottles.

    ReplyDelete

Take your time...take a deep breath...then hit me with your best shot.