Monday, September 12, 2005

It's pink and long and clean

I lost my font, has anyone seen my font?

Starting tomorrow I get to drink 3 ounces of sodium benzoate and as many tons of clear liquids as I like. Yes, it is that time again where I let some gastroenterologist satisfy their prurient interests and hopefully tell me that my inside is as sexy as my outside on Wednesday. Wish me luck as this procedure is not that much fun, even though they pretty much knock you out.

The fun of living a long life!

3 comments:

  1. sounds unpleasant.

    i hope your inards are working okay.

    there is nothing quite like having a camera placed where it shouldn't be.

    good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! My husband has had to get this done due to his ulcerative colitis. Not fun at all. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have lost count as to how many times I have had this done. Four, maybe? Upper and lower. Best of luck to you.

    ReplyDelete

Take your time...take a deep breath...then hit me with your best shot.