Monday, March 14, 2005

Something to pass the time and tell me about yourself.

OK--cut and past and email me some of your answers.


My 10 Cups of Blogging Espresso Meme (with my answers):

1. What is your favorite food…money no object?

French chocolate truffles

2. Speaking of money, what do you think is a comfortable monthly salary?

$4,000

3. How old were you at your first clear memory?

13 months, I remember learning to walk.

4. What is your greatest fear?

That I or someone I love could die in pain.

5. How old were you when you first fell in love?

Ten

6. Do you think life is worth it and why or why not?

What’s the alternative?

7. What is your favorite creative activity?

Photography

8. What is your favorite thinking activity?

Reading non-fiction

9. If you could live anywhere, where would it be?

Italy

10. Are you happiest when with people or alone?

With people but only for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take your time...take a deep breath...then hit me with your best shot.