Thursday, January 06, 2005

Snowy Winter Day

Even though we have about 6 inches of snow, Dad still goes out for the warm lunch at the Center. I hope I have the same fearlessness and driving skills at 90. Considering that I don't feel that confident her in my fifties, I don't know that I will in a few decades.

Today is the 5th of January. I hope to post all the previous blogs I have put on this computer and today's blog up tomorrow. There is a wireless coffee shop downtown, and if the roads are a little better, I will head out that way and sneak some time from the caretaking. I have gone through the routine enough that I have a good idea of how long I can leave them. Dad may sleep through Mom's call--but if I get her set before I leave, then I should be OK.

1 comment:

  1. Good to hear from you, Tabor. My Mom was a stubborn one, too. She hated depending on anyone. I am glad to hear that your Mom has not let depression overcome her. And, your Dad. What a trooper. Best wishes.

    ReplyDelete

Take your time...take a deep breath...then hit me with your best shot.