Sunday, October 24, 2004

Off to Seattle

I am catching a 7:30 AM flight to Seattle tomorrow. I have grown tired of business travel and am glad that I do it only a few times a year these days. This meeting is to introduce new people to my program and to justify my existence.

Our program funding is being cut and I may be doing something different in a year or so. I am lucky in that I have a federal job...so it doesn't involve loss of income...just loss of pride.

I get so tired of energizing an audience!

1 comment:

  1. Have a pleasant flight!
    Seattle is a very beautiful city. I happened to stay there for 4 days due to 9/11 attacks 3 years ago. Climate was good, food was delicious and downtown was attractive. However I couldn't fully enjoy myself. All I did there was making a desperate effort to get a flight ticket to New York. I still vividly remember Tacoma Airport full of passengers in a looong line waiting for check-in on the early morning I left.
    I would like to visit there again, but for entire sightseeing next time.

    ReplyDelete

Take your time...take a deep breath...then hit me with your best shot.