Thursday, June 23, 2005

Ok, so Imelda and I went to the same school!

I am busy packing today and took a short break to blog. Since I will be unplugging the computer tonight and unable to get internet access until next week at the apartment, I will not be blogging anytime soon unless I do a little from work on the weekend. (I will soon be living across the street from work...what AM I thinking?)

Anyway, we have started clearing the lot down near the water and so most of my blogging and picture loading is at that site today, since we are so excited that things are actually moving in a forward direction.

We have been packing and hauling boxes every single afternoon to the apartment which is only a mile away and to the storage unit which is about a mile in the other direction. This Saturday we will hire some day help and get the furniture moved to each of these locations. I was getting some snarling from my hubby in the packing of our clothes yesterday. It appears that I actually do have about 40 pairs of shoes, boots, sandals, etc. But, you know what? I actually wear all of them throughout the year. Well, he has at least 100 duck-bill caps! So there!

3 comments:

  1. My husband used to think I had the most shoes of all the women he knows, which is actually not true. But if you live in a place that has 4 seasons, it's inevitable that you'd have a collection. That's what I tell him anyway. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't even tell you how many pairs I have but I can tell you that most of them are Aerosoles in different colors. When I find a shoe that I can walk in, that is it, I stick with that shoe. No more high heels for me I just buy shoes for comfort.

    Wishing you good luck in your new place!
    Be happy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1:36 PM

    hello!

    i'm french and my name is hymelda.i can't believe there's so much imelda in this world!i though there's just imelda marcos and me who own that name.
    god bless you!
    my msn is hymelda@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Take your time...take a deep breath...then hit me with your best shot.