Monday, May 21, 2007

Leaves of Grass Books







I promised Sonia at Leaves of Grass that I would post my books. They are a little sparse compared to her other friends photos, but I have given away about a dozen boxes of books--mostly paperbacks--to a church run store recently after my move. The professional books are still in boxes...and...

This post also neglects to show the piles of books on each side of our bed...to ugly to photograph.
Now I have space to fill the shelves with new books!

4 comments:

  1. Wow! That's great, Tabor! Thank you, I am glad you post your bookshelves! They are beautiful! I am going to add your link and the photo on my page right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:24 PM

    That first one is sagging in the middle from the weight. I love the white ones!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see that you, too, love chambered nautilus. The wonders of nature.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous9:04 PM

    I'm always giving away books, and have a rule of not allowing myself to buy books, only to use library. But somehow we keep accumulating books. This house feels like a boat that will sink if we bring one more book into it! We're drowning in books. They're all over our upstairs hall floors because we're out of shelf-space. I think I'll try selling them on Amazon. ML of Full Fath.

    ReplyDelete

Take your time...take a deep breath...then hit me with your best shot.