Monday, April 18, 2016

???

So where has she been?  Is she still sick?  Has she gotten her car repaired?  The answer to number one is that I am still here plugging along in my month of freedom.  Number two is my cold is gone but I seem to be having mild allergies from the pollen which is a bit annoying.  Number three...no repairs.  Hubby has needed some emergency funding for, well it is a long story and I don't want to go into it here, and so that money for the car repair will have to wait until next month.

Well why has she not blogged?  Each morning I log onto Skype and wait for a call from hubby who is on the other side of the earth and winding down his busy day.  He has meetings, his is disorganized, and he has Internet connection problems, all of which mean I may sit for an hour in the morning with my coffee waiting for the call.  It is annoying and gets the morning off to a slower start, but I am glad to see he is healthy and still smiling, so I wait.
Later when I have gone through email, for some reason the settings on my laptop have to log me out of Blogger to use my email...I have no clue why...but I forget the Blogger logon and so I do not post to Blogger and only think of it later in the day and then the day gets away from me.

I posted this from the PC upstairs which auto-logs me on when I click the link.  Much easier.

Today I transplant about 50 tomato and pepper plants to larger pots.  Detailed work as they are various cultivars and I have to make sure that they are marked correctly for the garden sale as well as transplants into our garden and others.  I also have to move more plants outside and clean up the deck and get it organized once I get the seedlings transplanted and downstairs onto the patio.  Then weeding, weeding, weeding.

Now that I have bored you beyond belief with my simple little life, you can go back to you busy lives with fulfilling tasks and fun activities and loving people.


14 comments:

  1. Glad you are carrying on with life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's very frustrating to have someone very far away and not able to spend time with them. My granddaughter is leaving for Italy in June, so it will be a long three weeks without much communication.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love glimpsing into the lives of others to see how we are more alike in this world than we are different. Happy weeding!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's the little moments that make up life.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fifty tomato and pepper plants? All labeled? And you think you're boring?

    I'm curious about the blogging/email issue you are having. Everytime I post a comment to someone's blog, I get an email saying it was undeliverable. Even if it shows up on the blogger's blog. Wonder if that is a login/logout issue for me as well. However, if were to logout, I don't know if I recall my blogger password either. Hmmmm.

    Enjoy working with those plants today.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not boring at all. So sorry his expedition is costing more, and sorrier that he's having problems getting to you. Ah, passwords are my bugaboo. I don't have a username or password written down anywhere for blogger. If I vanish, you will know why. Work in the garden is so good for you....and good for us as we view the results. Thinking of you often.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you are well. Spring is a busy time. It is much better to spend it outside than in front of a computer anyway. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like you are actually accomplishing a lot. Enjoy your garden!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks, but I have no fulfilling tasks to return to.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm smiling at you - I have a feeling we all live pretty ordinary lives (which are sometimes truly extraordinary). I like to think of you digging in the dirt while I dig in the snow. (Well, I don't actually dig in the snow...)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hear you. I didn't post at all during the last week because we were too busy gardening. Fortunately my partner is right here gardening with me.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I finally yanked out my stunted and not growing tomatoes and planted new. the little root balls had not grown one bit since the frost.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am doing pretty much the same as you, getting organized, tending plantings, and hoping the will all survive until May when they can safely go in the ground.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I see tomatoes in your future. Sounds like you've bounced back from pollen annoyances.

    ReplyDelete

Take your time...take a deep breath...then hit me with your best shot.