Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Continuing with the Holidays

I have little to add this week as I am up to my eyes in Christmas wrapping paper and there seems to be various amounts of scotch tape in my hair that I cannot get out.  I have misplaced the scissors once again yet I know they are somewhere here on the floor where I am sitting under tags and ribbons and boxes.  I refuse to get up and look around, because at my age getting up off the floor requires and Act of Congress and I find it almost impossible to get back down again.

Speaking of Congress no one from there sent me a single Christmas card!  And I did send a number of those folks money this past year.  But I got a 'BUNCH' of cards from the White House--each time asking me for money and I thought my candidate of choice had won that election?  Anyway, I thought I would share two of my favorites that came in the mail.  No matter who is in office I always love their pets!



10 comments:

  1. That bottom one is glorious. Yup, I've got it all wrapped, but there's still a bit of tape stuck on my low stool, and there are a few labels I forgot to put away. Maybe I will do it all tomorrow. :) I did put all the books about shoes together. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. We got one from Obamas also :) Christmas is very different for us this year as we are in Tucson and won't have our family gathering until middle of January. It lets me put off the shopping :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pooch in the snow. Nothing is wrapped in my house. Maybe this afternoon, much has to be mailed, eek!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Bo in the snow! Great painting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww.. what a cute image. I guess I should start shopping soon, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I sent money to candidates but haven't gotten any holiday greetings yet.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hate it when I can't find the tools I was just working with! Ugh!
    And lucky you...I can't get down on the floor...my knees won't allow it!
    Hugs
    SueAnn

    ReplyDelete
  8. In the spirit of bipartisanship I expected a card from the President and family. Nope, nothing yet:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I laughed out loud at the scissors thing. Ha! It's not just me.

    ReplyDelete

Take your time...take a deep breath...then hit me with your best shot.